What to look for when selecting a two-way radio
A two-way radio can be a crucial asset to your business. Whether you are running a retail centre, car park or hospital, two-way radios are designed to improve security for everyone involved.
Where to get a two-way radio?
Before deciding what type of two-way radio is most appropriate for your scenario, you’ll need to know where to get one.
M.R.S Communications are the leading innovators in two-way radio systems. They offer radio services across the UK to help reduce and prevent crime.
What they offer –
- Radio surveillance system that allows users to communicate freely with each other
- Created to help networks of businesses support each other, improving safety in the local area
- Radio management system used in city centres to alert users of any security issues taking place in the local area
- This system is dedicated to pubs, clubs, restaurants and bars
- The ShopWatch scheme allows retail staff to communicate with other radio users
- This scheme was created to reduce crime such as theft in the retail industry
Types of two-way radios –
- Hard wearing and reliable
- Small and lightweight
- Perfect for retail, bars and nightclubs
- Excellent voice communication
- Integrated GPS
- Bluetooth audio and data
- Text messaging
- Enable walkie talkie signals to cover longer distances
- Best solution for communicating with businesses and colleagues that are further away
Two-way radio hire –
If you’re running a one-off event, you may need to use a two-way radio system. M.R.S communications offer the option to hire a two-way radio system for a shorter period of time at a reasonable price.
Still unsure what you’re looking for?
If you’re still unsure as to what the best two-way radio is for you and your business, get in touch with M.R.S communications. They’ll be able to advise the best two-way radio system for you, as well as explain what’s included when you work with M.R.S communication.